REQUEST ROOFING ESTIMATE IN CHARLESTON
[contact-form-7 id=”114″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Metal roofing is rapidly gaining popularity in Charleston and the rest of the country, and there’s no reason that it shouldn’t be. Metal roofs are able to expand and contract with temperature changes, so they aren’t susceptible to much wear-and-tear over time. They’ll also be the most protected roofing materials when it comes to storms, winds, snow, hail, or heat waves.
Why Install Metal Roofing?
- Metal roofs are safer for your Charleston home because the roofing is fire resistant.
- They’re more durable than other roofing materials, and they’ll last between 30 and 60 years with minimal care.
- Metal roofing requires less maintenance and less frequent repairs than any other kind of roofing material.
- Metal roofing is extremely energy efficient.
Our Metal Roofing Professionals
At Charleston Roofing and Exteriors, LLC, our professionals can handle any installation, repairs, or maintenance work for your home’s metal roofing, whether you’re a commercial property owner or a homeowner in the Charleston area. We have the experience you’re looking for, and we can guarantee that we’ll be able to handle any job.
Our roofers are all licensed, trained, and experienced professionals, so we can always guarantee your complete satisfaction with our work.
Our metal roofing services include:
Benefits of Metal Roofing
There are many benefits of metal roofing that some Charleston homeowners may never consider:
- Copper, stainless steel, and zinc roofs only ever need to be repaired if there was a problem with their installation.
- Metal roofs will last a lifetime, so you’ll never have to worry about your home’s roofing again.
- It’s the most durable roofing material you can find. The shingles won’t crack, rot, or leak, and they can’t be infested by any pests or rodents.
- Regular debris will not damage metal roofing, and it can withstand winds up to 160 miles per hour.
- They will shed ice and snow, which prevents ice dams from forming, and they cannot catch fire.
- In case this was a worry, metal roofs do not increase your home’s chances of being struck by lightning. In fact, if your home is struck by lightning, metal roofing will dissipate the charge.