Window Installations with Simonton Windows
The windows to your home serve not only as an architectural element but also as a barrier to noise and outside air. Charleston Roofing offers window replacement and installation services, now with the award-winning Simonton Windows & Doors.
Simonton has been providing quality replacement windows for more than 70 years. With the professional window contractors at Charleston Roofing, you can rest assured that you will receive not only top-of-the-line products but also top-of-the-line services.
For more information about window replacement and installation services with Simonton windows, contact Charleston Roofing today by either calling 843-203-5555 or by contacting us online.
About Simonton Windows
Simonton produces quality replacement windows and doors with continuous innovation. Simonton is meticulous with every detail to ensure their products are durable, energy-efficient, weather-resistant, and low-maintenance. These windows and doors are custom-designed for your home, and they’re always backed by industry-leading warranties.
Types of Simonton Windows we Install
Simonton has many different types of windows, and we sell and install the following:
Reflections 5500 has many different features and benefits, including:
- Beveled frame designs that are classic but also complement any home
- Energy-efficient and comfortable, with standard low-E glass and argon gas insulation
- Advanced glass options that provide insulation for energy efficiency and sound dampening
- Double-lifetime warranty with 3-year glass breakage warranty when ordered with double-strength glass
Reflections 5050 has a balance of energy efficiency, durability, and beauty. There are many features and benefit, including:
- A raised exterior and traditional frame that make it durable
- Energy-efficient options to lower monthly utility costs
- Popular styles such as double hung, slider, picture, and geometric
- Color-match grid options and elegant color choices
Coastal Series StormBreaker Plus
StormBreaker Plus collection offers many features and benefits, including:
- KeepSafe Maximum® glass protects home from flying debris
- 50% sound reduction due to the sound-dampening interlayer, with an STC (sound transmission class) rating of 35
- Effective barrier against forced entry
- Reduces damage and fading from sun’s ultraviolet rays
- Energy-efficient glass options
- Tested and certified for AAMA standards for high-velocity hurricane zones
When to Replace Your Windows
Whether your windows are broken, old, outdated, or just not your style anymore, there are many reasons to consider replacing your windows, including:
- Poor performance: Signs of poor window performance include difficulty opening and closing, air leaks, condensation, and fogging on or between glass panes. If you experience any of these, it may be time for a replacement.
- Outdated appearance: Consider updating to new windows right away if you notice your current windows chipping or showing other signs of deterioration.
- Maintenance difficulty: If it is difficult to clean your windows, or if replacement parts are hard to find or overly expensive, then it’s time to try out replacement windows that are easier to maintain.
Replacing your windows with the Simonton windows will not only solve these issues, but also enhance your home with many years to come.
Replace Your Windows with Charleston Roofing
Replacing your windows with Simonton windows and having them installed by the professionals at Charleston Roofing, you will not only love the way they look but the many benefits they add to your home. If it is time to make a change, Charleston Roofing has the knowledge and skill to install these windows for
Contact Charleston Roofing today by either calling 843-203-5555 or by contacting us online for more information about Simonton windows.